Chicken corn chowder recipe
Chicken Corn Chowder
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This creamy, hearty chowder features chicken, corn and bacon, kicked up with picante sauce.
Ready in: 15 mins
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s(R) Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can milk
- 1/2 cup Pace(R) Picante Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 (1 ounce) slices Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Sliced green onion
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Heat the soup, milk, picante sauce, corn, chicken and bacon in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally.
2. Sprinkle with the cheese and onion. Drizzle each serving with additional picante sauce.
Tip: Substitute Campbell’s(R)Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup for the Cream of Celery.
Reference: Chicken corn chowder recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)