Chicken artichokewith angel hair pasta recipe
Chicken Artichoke>with Angel Hair Pasta recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- 4 pieces of boneless chicken breast
- Artichokes – fresh, canned or frozen (if you use fresh, pre-cook them)
- 1 large white onion, thickly diced
- 2 red peppers, cut into medium square pieces
- One 16-ounce can of chicken broth or chicken stock
- 1 cup of white cooking wine
- Basil to taste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 fresh plum tomatoes, chopped or 1 can plum tomatoes
- Angel hair pasta (cooked)
Put a skillet on medium heat and coat with olive oil and add chicken. Salt and pepper to taste; add garlic, basil, tomatoes, chicken stock and wine. Cook until the peppers are done, then mix with the cooked pasta. Add the artichokes. Make sure the juice is reduced to half and sprinkle some fresh Parmesan cheese on mixture.
Reference: Chicken artichokewith angel hair pasta recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.