Chicken and wine pasta or rice sauce recipe
Chicken and Wine Pasta or Rice Sauce
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A delicious, easy to prepare pasta or rice sauce.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 or 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans cream of chicken (condensed) soup.
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan & Romano cheese
- 4 ounces white wine (2 ounces bourbon is good substitute)
- 8 ounces to 10 ounces favorite pasta (rice is a good substitute)
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and saute’ until brown.
2. In a large saucepan, over medium heat, combine cream of chicken soup, garlic powder and bacon bits. Stir occasionally, bring to boil and add chicken, grated cheese and white wine. Bring to simmer. Serve over favorite pasta or rice.
Reference: Chicken and wine pasta or rice sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)