Chicken and noodles with white wine sauce recipe
Chicken and Noodles with White Wine Sauce
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Chicken and Noodles with White Wine Sauce is an outstanding main course dish.
Ready in: 55 mins
- 4 – 6 pieces boneless Chicken Breast or Thighs
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 Tbs. chopped Garlic
- Olive oil for sautéing
- ½ Lbs. Fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ¼ to ½ cup White Wine
- Butter for coating noodles
- 4 cups cooked Egg Noodles
- 1 bunch Fresh Parsley
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Sauté the chicken, onion, and garlic in the olive oil until the chicken is slightly browned in a fry pan under medium high heat. Spray a baking dish with Pam or any other cooking spray. Remove the chicken pieces from the fry pan, and place them in the baking dish. Top the chicken with the sliced mushroom pieces.
3. To the onion and garlic mixture add the can of mushroom soup, stir in the wine until it is completely mixed with the soup. Pour the resulting sauce over the chicken and mushrooms.
4. Bake for 40 min. or until bubbling.
5. Butter the cooked noodles and add parsley for color. Serve with the chicken, using the sauce over the noodles for extra flavor.
CookTime: 40 min. | PrepTime: 15 min. | TotalTime: 55 min.
Reference: Chicken and noodles with white wine sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.