Chicken and chorizo pasta bake recipe
Chicken And Chorizo Pasta Bake RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a delicious and comforting dish to satisfy your cravings? Look no further than this mouthwatering Chicken and Chorizo Pasta Bake recipe. Packed with flavorful ingredients like tender chicken, spicy chorizo, and al dente pasta, this dish is a crowd-pleaser. Baked to perfection with a creamy tomato sauce and topped with melted cheese, it's a hearty and satisfying meal that will leave everyone asking for seconds. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or simply want a cozy night in, this recipe is sure to impress.
Keywords: chicken, chorizo, pasta bake, creamy tomato sauce, melted cheese
Chicken and chorizo pasta bake recipe detailsIngredients
1. Boneless chicken breast fillets, cubed (4)
2. passata (1/2jar about 600 gms)
3. fresh chorizo sausage, diced (1)
4. chopped red pepper (1)
5. olive oil (1tbsp)
6. freshly grated parmesan cheese (25gms)
7. grated mozzarella cheese (50gms)
8. grated cheddar cheese (50gms)
9. dried red chili flakes (optional)
10. single cream (250ml)
11. penne pasta (250gms)
Method of preparation
1. First heat the oven to 190 degrees c. Take a large pot of lightly salted water. Keep it to boil and cook pasta in it for 8 to 10 minutes until it gets soft. Drain it and keep it aside.
2. Take a large deep frying pan, place it over medium high heat. Add chicken in it and cook it for about 5 minutes until it gets soft and lightly brown. Mix chorizo and red pepper in it and cook it for about 5 minutes and then take off the pan from heat.
3. Take a small saucepan, place it over medium high heat and pour passata, chili flakes and cream in it. Keep it to simmer for about 5 minutes until the sauce gets thickened. Add chicken, drained pasta and sauce to the frying pan and mix it well.
4. Take an oven proof dish; place the mixture in it with a spoon. Then dust the mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese on the top.
5. Place the dish in oven and bake it for about 30 minutes until the mixture gets bubbly and top gets golden in color.
Number of servings – 4
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Chicken and chorizo pasta bake recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.