Cheezy mac n cheese recipe
Cheezy Mac n’ Cheese
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
If you love mac n’ cheese, you gotta try this. Optional: add grated Parmesan cheese when serving.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon onion powder, divided
- 4 cups macaroni noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Bring a 2 quart pot of water to a boil over high heat.
2. Add 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt and 3/4 teaspoon onion power. Stir in macaroni noodles. Cook until just tender, stirring occasionally; drain.
3. Put the noodles back into the pot over low heat and stir in butter, 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, and 1/4 teaspoon onion powder. Add all the cheeses and stir until the cheese is melted.
Reference: Cheezy mac n cheese recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.