Cheesy barbeque meatloaf recipe
Cheesy Barbeque MeatloafThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Good ol’ fashioned meatloaf stuffed with cheese and topped with a honey barbeque glaze. Served with a baked potato and a crisp green salad, it’s an easy meal your whole family will love!
Ready in: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup toasted bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup colby-jack cheese, shredded
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 45 mins
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make the glaze by combining the barbeque sauce, honey and ground mustard in a small mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate while you prepare your loaf.
3. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, milk, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and mix well (the easiest way to accomplish this is with your freshly washed hands).
4. Place about half of your beef mixture in a loaf pan and flatten. Using the back of a large spoon, press down the center length-wise to create an indentation about 1/4 inch deep.
5. Place shredded cheese in the indentation you just created, then add the remaining beef mixture on top, patting it out to the edge of the pan.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, then baste the top of the loaf heavily with the honey barbeque glaze. Return to the oven and continue baking for 30 minutes more.Cook Information Cleanup:
CookTime: 45 Minutes | PrepTime: 15 Minutes | TotalTime: 1 Hour
Reference: Cheesy barbeque meatloaf recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)