Cheesy baked potato hash recipe
Cheesy Baked Potato Hash
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Simple, cheesy breakfast for a long day of drills and marches. Adapted from the 1910 Manual for Army Cooks.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 2 1/4 pounds cooked potatoes (baked or boiled), crumbled or chopped
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups grated cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a 13×9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix together. Mixture should be moist, and if it’s too dry, add a little more beef stock.
3. Spread into the prepared baking dish. Bake for about 30 minutes, until dish begins to brown.
Reference: Cheesy baked potato hash recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.