Cheeseburger baked potatoes recipe
Cheeseburger Baked Potatoes
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Meat and potatoes men, get the taste of a cheeseburger without turning on your grill or getting in your car.
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pierce the potatoes a few times with a fork. Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, or until you can easily slide a knife through the potatoes.
3. While potatoes are baking, place ground beef in a large skillet and brown over medium heat, stirring continuously. When the meat is no longer pink inside, remove from heat and drain on paper towels.
4. Split potatoes open and top each with ground beef, black olives, salt and pepper, 1/4 cup grated cheese, and sour cream to garnish.Cook potato faster in microwave
In a hurry? Cook the potatoes in the microwave. Pierce with a fork as above, then put in microwave on a paper towel. Microwave on high for 15 minutes (only 8-10 if you are doing just 1 potato), or until you can easily slide a knife through the potato.
Reference: Cheeseburger baked potatoes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.