Celery tacos recipe
Celery TacosThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Another delicious, spicy snack for any time. Great for football Sunday.
Ready in: 1 hour
- 2 bunches celery, trimmed and cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 ounces salsa (hot or mild)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning (mild or spicy)
- Sour cream as desired
- Monterey Jack cheese as desired
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 45 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a 13×9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Trim and wash celery and cut into 2 inch pieces.
3. Brown beef and seasonings together in skillet over medium heat.
4. Pack cooked beef into the grooves of the celery.
5. Place onto a greased pan and bake in oven at 350 for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and top with a dab of salsa and cheese.
7. Return to oven until cheese is melted.
8. Remove and top with a dab of sour cream and serve.
Reference: Celery tacos recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)