Caucasian concoction recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This is a quick recipe that I threw together one night. Not really sure what to make, I basically threw together whatever was in my pantry and it turned out great.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can corn (drained)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 pound egg noodles
- shredded cheese
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Brown the meat in a skillet. Then Drain.
2. Pour in corn, tomatoes and chili powder.
3. Bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook noodles until tender; drain.
5. Serve over cooked noodles and top with cheese.
Reference: Caucasian concoction recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)