Caraway brussels sprouts recipe
Caraway Brussels Sprouts recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- 1-1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 can Chalet Suzanne Chicken Consomme Condensed, reconstituted with 1 can water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons butter
Cook sprouts in reconstituted chicken broth until just tender, about 7 minutes. Drain well. Toss sprouts with melted butter, lemon juice, caraway seeds, salt, and pepper. Place in baking dish and sprinkle with bread crumbs, then dot with butter. Broil until bread crumbs are crisp and golden brown.
Reference: Caraway brussels sprouts recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)