Can opener chicken tortilla cheese soup recipe
Can Opener Chicken Tortilla Cheese Soup
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Very, very, good as a leftover once it has a chance for the flavors to blend together. Perfect for a cold day. I freeze the extra in single serving size containers and heat in the microwave for a quick, hearty lunch!
Ready in: 40 mins
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can of condensed Nacho Cheese Soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can of condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can green chile enchilada sauce, (mild, medium or hot)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle picante or chunky salsa sauce, (mild, medium or hot)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen fajita chicken strips
- 1 (16 ounce) can Mexicorn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tortilla chips
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Combine all ingredients except the shredded cheese and chips in crock pot (for all day cooking) or a large pot on the stove over medium then low heat (if you want to finish quickly).
2. When soup chicken base appears to be hot enough, add entire bag of cheese.
3. Serve in bowls and then top (or side) with whichever chips you choose.
Reference: Can opener chicken tortilla cheese soup recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)