Campbell’s kitchen easy turkey pot pie recipe
Campbell’s Kitchen Easy Turkey Pot Pie
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Roast poultry and vegetables are paired in a creamy sauce and topped with a golden biscuit crust.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s(R) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)*
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix soup, vegetables and turkey in 9-inch pie plate.
3. Mix milk, egg and baking mix. Pour over turkey mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until golden.
*Or use Campbell’s(R) Cream of Chicken with Herbs Soup.
Reference: Campbell’s kitchen easy turkey pot pie recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.