Cajun chicken strips recipe
Cajun Chicken StripsThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking to add some spice to your chicken dish? Look no further than this delicious Cajun chicken strips recipe. These crispy and flavorful strips are perfect for a quick and easy meal or as a tasty appetizer. With just a handful of ingredients, you can create a dish that is bursting with Cajun flavors. Get ready to enjoy a mouthwatering combination of tender chicken strips coated in a perfectly seasoned breading.
Keywords: Cajun, chicken strips, recipe, crispy, flavorful.
Cajun chicken strips recipe details
Quick fried chicken strips with plenty of Cajun flavor. A great bite to get ready at half and pop in the oven while watching the game.
Ready in: 33 mins
IngredientsMakes: 15 chicken strips
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 15 (3/4-inch) strips
- Barbecue sauce
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 18 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Set up dredging stations: flour and 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning in one shallow pan, eggs in another, and cornflakes, green onion, and 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning in a third.
3. Dip chicken strips in flour, then eggs, then cornflakes. Set on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for about 18 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink inside. Serve with barbecue sauce for dipping or poured on top.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Cajun chicken strips recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 49 times, 1 visit(s) today