Broccoli and bacon casserole recipe
Broccoli and Bacon Casserole recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and drained
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon each salt, dry mustard, and chives
- 6 slices leftover bread or biscuits
- 1 cup grated sharp cheese
- 1 box of frozen broccoli, cooked and drained
Can be mixed the night before. Mix together and pour into casserole dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour.
Reference: Broccoli and bacon casserole recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)