Bratwurst with grilled corn relish recipe
Bratwurst with Grilled Corn Relish
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
For this grilled bratwurst recipe, you make the slightest extra effort to flavor the brats and make a tasty corn relish. The result: Maybe the best bratwurst you’ve ever had.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 4 uncooked bratwurst links
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 brat buns
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Place corn on grill. In a small bowl, whisk mustard together with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Brush sausages with mixture, then place on grill. Close lid.
3. Cook sausages and corn for 15 to 20 minutes, brushing bratwursts with mustard vinaigrette and turning every 4 or 5 minutes. Place buns on grill to toast during last 3 minutes of cooking time.
4. Use a chef’s knife to cut roasted corn kernels off the cob. Place in a bowl and toss with peppers, green onion, and the last tablespoon of vinaigrette.
5. Build the sandwiches with a bratwurst and some of the corn pepper mixture on each toasted bun.
Reference: Bratwurst with grilled corn relish recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.