Braciola RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown. Ingredients
1. Flank steak (4)
2. grated parmesan cheese (1/2c)
3. fresh ground pepper (1/4tsp)
4. olive oil (2tbsp)
5. salt (1/2tsp)
6. eggs hard boiled (4)
Method of preparation
1. First take steaks and cut it in half to make 8 pieces of it. Spread parmesan cheese on the surface of the steak. Take boiled eggs and cut the eggs into quarters.
2. Place two quarters on each of piece of meat. Use salt and pepper for seasoning the meat. Take a jelly roll and then roll the meat on it. Tie the roll with string to hold meat and cheese.
3. Take a large frying pan. Put olive oil in it and sauté the bracioli in it until it gets brown from all sides. Place this in spaghetti sauce and cook it for 1 ½ hour until it gets tender. When it gets ready serve it warm.
Number of servings -6to8 people
Reference: Braciola recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)