Big denver egg scramble recipe
Big Denver Egg Scramble
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This massive scramble will feed a hungry crowd. And no fancy folding like with omelets.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 12 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 3/4 pound mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, slivered
- 3/4 pound cooked ham steak, slivered
- Salt and pepper
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Melt butter in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat; cook mushrooms for 5 minutes, then add bell pepper and ham. Cook for another 4 minutes, until vegetables are softened.
3. Whisk eggs with milk and hot sauce in a bowl. Pour into skillet; cook, stirring, until eggs are set; season with salt and pepper and serve.
Tags: recipe, Big denver egg scramble recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Big denver egg scramble recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com