Best jerky on earth recipe
Best Jerky on Earth
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This stuff is so good, you will not be able to make this fast enough. Low in fat high in flavor!
Ready in: 4 hours 15 mins
- 3 pounds London broil, fat trimmed
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 4 hours
1. Cut meat into ¼” thick slices with the grain. Use food slicer or have your store butcher do it for you.
2. Combine all ingredients into bowl, mix and add meat. Let marinate minimum of 5 minutes, best if done over night.
3. Once layed on tray crushed chili or black pepper can be added on top of meat before dehydrating.
4. Place meat in oven with door open part way set at 120-180 degrees F, or use a store bought dehydrator. Test meat every half hour after 3 hours for doneness. Meat should be dry to the touch but still have some give.
5. Let cool on rack before storing in a container. If you use plastic bags do not remove air or moisture will form on meat.
Reference: Best jerky on earth recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.