Best banana sundaes recipe
Best Banana SundaesThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A splash of rum powers the flavor of this incredible but easy banana sundae.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 bananas, chopped
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup rum
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Combine butter with sugar and nutmeg in a saucepan; stir until sugar melts into the butter (you shouldn’t need to turn on the heat yet). Add bananas, raisins, rum, and almonds.
2. Turn the heat on to medium and cook for about 4 minutes, until the sauce thickens slightly and coats bananas with the glaze.
3. Serve scoops of ice cream with the banana mixture spooned on top.
Reference: Best banana sundaes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)