Berryweiss beer bread recipe
Berryweiss Beer BreadThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the delightful Berryweiss beer bread recipe, a unique twist on traditional beer bread that incorporates the vibrant flavors of fresh berries. This recipe combines the rich, malty goodness of beer with the sweetness of mixed berries, resulting in a moist and flavorful loaf. Perfect as a snack or accompaniment to a meal, this bread is quick and easy to make, requiring only a handful of ingredients. Enjoy the irresistible aroma and taste of homemade Berryweiss beer bread, sure to please both beer and bread enthusiasts alike.
Keywords: Berryweiss beer bread, recipe, beer bread, mixed berries, homemade
Berryweiss beer bread recipe details
A high rising berry flavored quick bread. Also works well with other flavored beers. It goes well with pot roast.
Ready in: 1 hour 30 mins
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Leininkugels Berry Weiss or any fruit flavored beer
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or applesauce
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 1 hour 10 mins
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a (9×5 inch) loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl stir together the flour, the sugar, the baking powder and the salt.
3. In a bowl whisk together the eggs, beer, and the oil or applesauce and stir the mixture into the flour mixture, stirring the batter until it is just moistened. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Place in the middle of a preheated oven for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes. Let the bread cool in the pan on a rack for 15 minutes, then turn it out onto the rack, and let cool completely.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Berryweiss beer bread recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 27 times, 1 visit(s) today