Berries yogurt jelly mooncakes
Recipe for berries yogurt jelly mooncakes
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Mock duck egg yolks:
150ml carrot juice
50g castor sugar
3/4 tsp agar-agar powder
1/2 tbsp evaporated milk
180g strawberry flavoured yogurt
1 tbsp agar-agar powder
35g castor sugar
4 tbsp raspberry filling/puree
25g castor sugar
1 1/2 tbsp agar-agar powder
1 tbsp evaporated milk
- To prepare mock duck egg yolks: Combine carrot juice, castor sugar and agar-agar powder in a pan and bring to boil. Remove from fire and stir evaporated milk in. Set aside to cool slightly. Pour solution to the brim of the lower case of an ice tray . Cover with the upper case. Allow to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes. Refrigerate for an hour. When yolks have set, de-mould and set aside for later use .
- To prepare filling: Combine all ingredients in a pan . Heat up mixture until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly. Divide yogurt filling into 5 nos. of 8cm plastic containers . When the filling thickens, drop one or two mock yolks in the centre of filling . Allow to set before refrigerating for another 1 hour.
- To prepare skin: Combine all ingredients, except evaporated milk, in a pan. Heat up mixture until it starts to bubble . Remove from heat. Add evaporated milk and set aside to cool slightly.
- Pour some solution into mooncake moulds. Place prepared yogurt filling in the centre of the mould . Top up with remaining solution
. Allow to set before refrigerating for another 1 hour.
- Remove jelly mooncakes from moulds and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Tags: recipe, Berries yogurt jelly mooncakes, diy, how to cook, prepare Berries yogurt jelly mooncakes
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com