Beer marinated deer elk or moose steak recipe
Beer Marinated Deer, Elk, or Moose Steak
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This is my favorite marinade after a good hunting season. The two days in the fridge really make all the difference when dealing with fussy people who don’t like the ‘wild’ taste of a good hunt.
Ready in: 2 days 15 mins
- 4 (3/4 inch thick) steaks
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle or can honey brown or dark beer
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/8 cup Dijon mustard
- Hot sauce, as desired
Prep: 2 days | Cook: 15 mins
1. Mix all ingredients in a large plastic resealable bag.
2. Add the steaks and marinate for two days in the fridge. After two days, drain steaks from marinade and grill on High using your BBQ, 7 minutes per side. Flip once only.
3. Let your steaks rest on a plate for 5 minutes before eating. Delicious–enjoy!
Reference: Beer marinated deer elk or moose steak recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.