Barbeque sauce recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Savory sauce for pleasing pork ribs and chicken. Cook meat tender and pour success on top later!
Ready in: 45 mins
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 4 cups KC Masterpiece(R) or other BBQ sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 C. Franks hot sauce
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 35 mins
1. Cook butter and onion in large saucepan until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients. Simmer for 30 minutes.
Reference: Barbeque sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)