Ballistik’s hot cauliflower and pepper salad recipe
Ballistik’s Hot Cauliflower and Pepper Salad
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A hot hors d’oeuvre appetizer dish great for barbeques, parties and other get-togethers. Not for the faint of heart or soft of taste buds.
Ready in: 3 hours 5 mins
Makes: 12 cups of salad
- 1 (25.5 oz) jar Delallo® hot cauliflower
- 1 (16 oz) jar Delallo® hot banana pepper chunks
- 1 (16 oz) jar Delallo® hot banana pepper rings
- 1 (8 oz) Delallo® hot sliced jalapeño peppers
- 1 (8 oz) jar Delallo® marinated garlic mushrooms
- 1 (6 oz) can Delallo® extra large pitted black olives
- 1 (5.5 oz) can Delallo® garlic & jalapeño stuffed olives
- 1 (5.6 oz) jar Delallo® desensitized whole clove garlic
- 8 oz Delallo® hot giardiniera
- 5 to 8 small red hot chili peppers, halved and seeded
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup Ken’s Steakhouse(R) balsamic and basil vinaigrette
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® garlic powder
Prep: 5 mins
| Extra time: 3 hours, chilling
1. Strain liquid from all jarred and canned ingredients.
2. Cut chili peppers down the center and remove seeds.
3. Wash celery stalk and chop into half inch slices.
4. Throw all cauliflowers, peppers, olives, mushrooms, garlic chunks, giardiniera and celery in a large bowl and toss with hands.
5. Coat with vinaigrette salad dressing.
6. Toss the coarse ground black pepper and garlic powder over the mix.
7. Chill in refrigerator at least three hours.Tip
* Wash hands or wear gloves handling hot peppers. Do not touch your face or especially eyes with the ‘juice’ on your hands!
Reference: Ballistik’s hot cauliflower and pepper salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.