Baked wild turkey recipe
Baked Wild Turkey⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
A few seasonings and a long meeting with the oven turns your catch into a meal.
Ready in: 3 hours 15 mins
- 1 wild turkey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder or salt, to taste
- 2 to 4 cups water
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 3 hours
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare turkey, salt and pepper lightly.
3. Sprinkle with garlic powder or salt. Place bird in a baking pan, add water, cover tightly, and bake for approximately 3 hours.
4. Since wild turkey has a tendency to be a bit dry, slice all meat from bones and pour broth over meat to serve.
Check out this recipe book if you would like to cook something tasty AND healthy!
Tags: recipe, Baked wild turkey recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Baked wild turkey recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com