Baked pork tenderloin for eight recipe
Baked Pork Tenderloin for Eight
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This easy pork tenderloin recipe cooks in just 30 minutes–a quick meal for a big dinner.
Ready in: 50 mins
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 30 mins | Extra time: 10 mins, resting
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a roasting pan with foil.
2. In a bowl, stir together the garlic powder, oregano, tarragon, and rosemary. Pat onto the pork and set side-by-side in the pan. Insert a meat thermometer in the pork.
3. Bake for about 30 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F, then remove from oven and let the meat rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
Reference: Baked pork tenderloin for eight recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.