Baked cod with roasted red pepper horseradish recipe
Baked Cod With Roasted Red Pepper Horseradish Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
1. Cod fish fillets (4large)
2. Worcestershire sauce (8dashes)
3. horseradish sauce (1c)
4. garlic pepper seasoning
5. crushed Cajun-seasoned snack mix (1c)
6. roasted red peppers, drained, patted dry and diced (1jar about 6 ounce)
Method of preparation
1. First heat the oven to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F. Take a food processor; put Worcestershire sauce and horseradish sauce and roasted red peppers in it. Then process the mixture until it becomes smooth.
2. Take a baking dish of 13*9 inch, put ¼ cup of the sauce mixture in it and then spread the sauce equally to the bottom of the dish. Now take fish, rinse it and then pat dry it with paper towels. Then place it in baking dish and sprinkle the garlic pepper on it.
3. Spread rest of the sauce over the fish fillets and then dust the Cajun snack mix over it. Now place the baking dish in oven and bake it at 375 degrees F for about 20 to 25 minutes until the crumbs get brown color. Then take out the fish from the oven and serve it hot in serving dish.
Number of servings – 4
Reference: Baked cod with roasted red pepper horseradish recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.