Baked chop suey recipe
Baked Chop Suey
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
A delicious casserole of rice and chow mein vegetables that is one of my favorites.
Ready in: 1 hour 45 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 large can chop suey vegetables
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup instant rice
- 1 can chow mein noodles
Prep: 30 mins | Cook: 1 hour 15 mins
1. Brown ground beef and drain. Add soy sauce. Then add carrot, onion, and celery and cook until celery is cooked through.
2. In a baking dish add the chop suey vegetables, cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soups (No water), beef mix, rice, and about 1/2 cup of the chow mein noodles. Top with another 1/2 cup of the noodles.
3. Bake covered at 350 for a hour. Bake uncovered for 15 min. Serve with a sprinkle of the chow mien noodles on top.
Reference: Baked chop suey recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.