Bacon wrapped zucchini recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Swamped with fresh zucchini? Good. Now you have an excuse to cook up some bacon.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 2 large zucchini, sliced crosswise at a 45-degree angle into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, toss the zucchini with oil, salt, and pepper. Then wrap each piece with a slice of bacon. Place pieces loose-bacon-end-down on the baking sheet.
3. Roast for 20 minutes, or until zucchini is tender and bacon is crisp.
Reference: Bacon wrapped zucchini recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)