Bacon salt ham and egg sandwich recipe
Bacon Salt Ham and Egg Sandwich
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A few shakes of Bacon Salt amps up this sandwich’s manliness factor.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 slice ham
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese
- 1 English muffin
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbs. butter
- Generous sprinkling of Bacon Salt
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Place butter in skillet and melt on medium heat. Crack egg into skillet and break yolk gently with fork or spatula.
2. Fry egg 1-2 mins. and flip (over easy) and cook another 1-2 mins. until done.
3. While egg is cooking, toast English muffin until lightly browned in toaster, toaster oven or broiler.
4. Assemble sandwich: place slice of ham (fold or trim if large) on one muffin half, layer on the fried egg (fold or trim if too large) and top with the cheese slice.
5. Place the assembled sandwich (open face) under a broiler or toaster oven to melt cheese.
6. Remove from oven and generously sprinkle Bacon Salt over the sandwich.
7. Top with the other muffin half, slice in half and serve!
Tags: recipe, Bacon salt ham and egg sandwich recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Bacon salt ham and egg sandwich recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com