B b q bill’s sloppy joes recipe
B.B.Q. Bill’s Sloppy Joes
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A spicy but not-too-hot mixture that everyone goes wild for!
Ready in: 40 mins
- 2 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 can Manwich (R)
- 1 jar Not so Sloppy Joe sloppy joe sauce (or thick bbq sauce)
- 1 large sweet onion, minced
- 1 green pepper, minced
- 1 tbsp dill weed
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp seasoning salt
- 1 tbsp Frank’s Hot Sauce (R) or other hot sauce
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. In a skillet, brown hamburger and drain off fat.
2. Add onion, green pepper, dill, garlic powder and salt and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add the Manwich and sloppy joe sauce and simmer 20 min.
4. Spoon onto hamburger buns or hot dog buns.
Reference: B b q bill’s sloppy joes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)