Bacon and cream cheese stuffed mushrooms recipe
Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
The is a simple and delicious appetizer that will impress your family and friends.
Ready in: 26 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup bacon bits (the soft kind) or chopped bacon
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound whole button mushrooms with stems and insides removed
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 6 mins
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Stir cream cheese in small mixing bowl until smooth. Stir in bacon bits and garlic powder until well mixed. Spoon cream cheese mixture into mushroom caps. Place mushrooms in 9″ by 13″ baking dish.
3. Broil 5 inches from heating element for 4 to 6 minutes. Serve warm.
Reference: Bacon and cream cheese stuffed mushrooms recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.