Bacon and chicken pasta skillet recipe
Bacon and Chicken Pasta Skillet
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Better be hungry for this one. Bacon and chicken with peppers and potatoes, all served over pasta. Easy to make and you’ll only use one pan (and a pasta pot). Came up with this when I had some leftover chicken lying around.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 medium red potatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 8 oz. (1/2 box) angel hair pasta, cooked according to directions on box and strained
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Cook the bacon until crispy in a LARGE skillet or non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Take it out of the pan and onto a paper towel. But leave the tasty bacon grease in the pan!
2. Keeping the heat at medium-high, add the potatoes and peppers, salt and red pepper flakes to the pan. Cook until the potatoes and peppers are soft, stirring frequently, about 10-12 minutes. In between stirs, crumble the bacon into a bowl.
3. Once the potatoes and peppers are cooked, add the cooked chicken and strained pasta to the pan. Stir until everything is warm. Serve with the bacon crumbles on top, and cheese if you have it.
Tags: recipe, Bacon and chicken pasta skillet recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Bacon and chicken pasta skillet recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com