Awesome slow cooker buffalo wings recipe
Awesome Slow Cooker Buffalo Wings
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
I made these wings for the Super Bowl, and they were gone in five minutes. Good thing they were super easy to make!
Ready in: 4 hours 40 mins
Makes: 4 pounds
- 1 cup butter, divided
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles Frank’s(R) Red Hot sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 pounds chicken wings
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 4 hours 30 mins
1. Stir half of the butter and half of the hot sauce together with all of the remaining ingredients except for the chicken wings in a saucepan until the butter has melted and the sauce is thick and evenly blended. Place the chicken wings into a slow cooker, and pour the sauce overtop.
2. Cook the wings on High for 2 hours, then turn to Low and cook 2 hours more.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
4. Remove the wings from the slow cooker and let excess sauce drip off. Arrange onto the baking sheets, and bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes to crisp up the wings.
5. While the wings are baking, melt the remaining hot sauce and butter together in a saucepan. Toss the wings with the fresh hot sauce to serve.
Reference: Awesome slow cooker buffalo wings recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.