Ashlinn’s cheesy chicken casserole recipe
Ashlinn’s Cheesy Chicken CasseroleThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing Ashlinn's cheesy chicken casserole recipe, a delicious and comforting dish that will satisfy your taste buds. This recipe combines tender chicken, creamy cheese, and a medley of flavorful ingredients to create a mouthwatering casserole. Perfect for busy weeknights or family gatherings, this hearty dish is simple to prepare and sure to please everyone at the table. Get ready to indulge in layers of cheesy goodness and enjoy a warm and satisfying meal.
Keywords: cheesy, chicken casserole, comfort food, easy recipe, family-friendly.
Ashlinn's cheesy chicken casserole recipe details
A family meal requested and approved by a discriminating 4 year old. . . and the rest of the family
Ready in: 45 mins
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 chicken bouillion cube
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces Velveeta(R) cheese, cut into cubes
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup crushed cheese crackers (such as Cheese Nips(R))
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 6 ounces extra wide egg noodles
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Brown chicken in vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat with bouillon, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Shred chicken and add to a large bowl. Stir in cream of chicken soup, the Velveeta(R) cheese, 1/2 of the Cheddar cheese, and broccoli. Put in a 9 x 9 inch casserole dish. Sprinkle evenly with cheese cracker crumbs, drizzle with melted butter, and sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add noodles, and cook until tender, about 12 minutes. Keep warm. Serve chicken over cooked egg noodles.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Ashlinn’s cheesy chicken casserole recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 48 times, 1 visit(s) today