Apricot glazed pork loin chops recipe
Apricot-Glazed Pork Loin Chops
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Apricot preserves come to the rescue making both a sauce and a glaze in this tasty, 20-minute main dish.
Ready in: 20 mins
- Apricot Sauce
- 4 apricots, diced
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 (3/4-inch-thick) bone-in pork chops
- olive oil for brushing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat grill for medium heat. Stir together the diced apricots, 2 tablespoons apricot preserves and cilantro to make the fresh apricot sauce; set aside.
2. Brush the pork chops lightly on both sides with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. Cook on the preheated grill about 3 minutes per side until you have nice grill marks and the outside is no longer pink.
3. Create a glaze by stirring 1/4 cup of apricot preserves with the curry powder. Brush the pork chops, then cook on a cooler side of the grill another 2 minutes on each side until no longer pink in the center. Serve with apricot sauce.
Reference: Apricot glazed pork loin chops recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.