Apple fied quick sausage stew recipe
Apple-Fied Quick Sausage StewThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis recipe for Apple-fied Quick Sausage Stew is a delicious and hearty dish that will warm you up on a chilly day. The combination of savory sausages, tender vegetables, and sweet apples creates a delightful flavor profile. With its simple preparation and short cooking time, this stew is perfect for a quick and satisfying meal. The addition of apples adds a touch of sweetness and a unique twist to the traditional sausage stew.
Keywords: apple, quick, sausage stew, hearty, flavorful.
Apple fied quick sausage stew recipe details
A simple and very filling sausage and pasta stew that cooks fast and gets a flavor kick from apple juice.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1/2 pound fresh kielbasa sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Place sausage slices in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook for about 10 minutes until no longer pink inside. Remove from pan, leaving only 2 tablespoons fat in the skillet.
2. Cook onion and pepper in sausage fat for about 5 minutes, then add remaining ingredients except pasta. Return sausage to the dish.
3. Bring to a boil, add the pasta, then simmer on low for 12 minutes until pasta is cooked.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Apple fied quick sausage stew recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 25 times, 1 visit(s) today