All american burgers recipe
All American BurgersThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Perfect for year round grilling, this easy recipe honors the classic burger with delicious, mouthwatering flavor.
Ready in: 22 mins
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Hamburger Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices Cheddar or American cheese (optional)
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 8 slices cooked bacon (optional)
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 12 mins
1. Mix ground beef, ketchup, Hamburger Seasoning and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
2. Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160 degrees F). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds or until golden.
3. Serve burgers on toasted rolls with bacon slices, if desired. Garnish with desired toppings and condiments.
Reference: All american burgers recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)