1800 sunrise sangria recipe
1800 Sunrise SangriaThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This has all the fruit of your traditional sangria, but with a twist: it’s fizzy.
Ready in: 25 mins
IngredientsMakes: 2 quarts
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 1 (750 mL) bottle pink Prosecco (or cava, or other sparkling wine)
- 1 cup 1800 Tequila(R)
- 2 cups lemon lime soda (or ginger ale)
- 1 Bosc pear, cored and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 pint raspberries
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Slice half the orange into circles then slice in half to form half moons. Squeeze the second half into a large pitcher filled with ice. Do the same with the lime.
2. Add the Prosecco, soda, and the 1800(R) to the pitcher and gently combine. Add fruit and serve.
Reference: 1800 sunrise sangria recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)