15 minute gazpacho recipe
15 Minute Gazpacho
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Fast and easy gazpacho for hot summer days. Top with cilantro and tortilla chips.
Ready in: 1 hour 15 mins
- 2 cloves peeled garlic
- 4 cups medium spice chunky salsa
- 2 cups V-8(R) juice
- 2 small onions
- 1 (6 to 8 inch) peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
Prep: 1 hour 15 mins
1. Combine in blender the 2 cloves garlic and half of all the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
2. Blend remaining ingredients, but not as fully. Combine and chill for 1 hour.
Reference: 15 minute gazpacho recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.