Zucchini and beef kabob recipe
Zucchini and Beef KabobThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This easy kabob cooks up in just a few minutes after a quick marinade.
Ready in: 1 hour 20 mins
- 3 zucchini, cut in large chunks
- 2 onions, cut in wedges
- 1 pound beef steak, cut in large chunks
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat Italian salad dressing
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, marinating
1. In a large plastic resealable bag, combine zucchini, onions, steak, and Italian dressing. Seal, turn to coat, and refrigerate to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat grill to medium and lightly oil grate.
3. Thread the marinated vegetables and meat in alternating patterns on metal skewers.
4. Grill for 10 minutes, turning once, until vegetables are tender and beef is no longer pink in the middle.
Reference: Zucchini and beef kabob recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)