World’s best bacon ranch dip recipe
World’s Best Bacon Ranch Dip
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
No powders here. Fresh ingredients and freshly-cooked bacon will make this dip the hit of your party. Or throw it in a cooler and bring it to the tailgate.
Ready in: 1 hour 13 mins
Makes: 2 cups
- 8 ounces cream cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 8 bacon strips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 8 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, chilling
1. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crispy, about 8 minutes.
2. Crumble bacon and put into a bowl. Add rest of ingredients and combine. Chill for 1 hour, then serve with baguette or crackers.
Reference: World’s best bacon ranch dip recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.