Watermelon gazpacho recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Born in Africa, perfected in the South, this classic summer fruit goes nicely featured in the classic summer soup. (Yes, it’s supposed to be cold.)
Ready in: 10 mins
- 6 cups seedless watermelon cubes
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 cup cold raspberry or cranberry juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Prep: 10 mins
1. Pulse 3 cups of watermelon, cucumber, bell pepper, green onions, garlic, lime juice, oil, and hot sauce in a food processor until chopped.
2. Add remaining ingredients, pulse again to chop, and serve cold.
Reference: Watermelon gazpacho recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)