Vermicelli eggs andon ki siwaian
Vermicelli with Eggs (Andon ki Siwaian) recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- Eggs – 4 (beaten)
- Vermicelli – 1 packet
- Onion – 1 (chopped)
- Green chilies – 4
- Coriander leaves (hara dhania) – ¼ cup (chopped)
- Bay leaves (karri patta) – 6
- Salt – to taste
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Ginger/garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Cut green chillies down their center and de-seed
- Heat oil in a pan, add vermicelli and cook until golden
- Take out in a plate
- In the same pan put onion and cook until tender
- Add ginger/garlic and fry
- Add eggs and stir quickly while cooking
- Add green chilies, coriander leaves, turmeric powder, bay leaves and a pinch of salt.
- Mix in vermicelli
- Add 1 cup of water and cook for 5 to 6 minutes
- Serve hot
Reference: Vermicelli eggs andon ki siwaian
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)