Uptown beef pie recipe
Uptown Beef Pie
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This beef pot pie features ground beef, onions, garlic, mixed vegetables and gravy baked to perfection in a pie plate topped with a golden brown puff pastry crust.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farm(R) Puff Pastry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Campbell’s(R) Slow Roast Beef Gravy
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 min. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Heat oil in skillet. Add beef, onions and garlic and cook until beef is browned. Pour off fat.
3. Add gravy and vegetables. Heat through. Pour into 9″ deep-dish pie plate.
4. Unfold pastry sheet and place over meat mixture. Trim to fit pie plate. Using fork, press edge of pastry to edge of pie plate.
5. Bake 25 min. or until golden.
Tags: recipe, Uptown beef pie recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Uptown beef pie recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com