Two bean three meat chili recipe
Two Bean Three Meat Chili
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Great tasting chili chock full of meat and taste. Great at those fall football parties where you need something substantial.
Ready in: 2 hours 15 mins
- 2 pounds beef, cubed
- 1 pound pork, cubed
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup chili powder
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1-2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (24 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (24 ounce) can black beans
- 2 tablespoons masa flour
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (12 ounce) beer
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 2-3 cups water, or as needed
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 2 hours
1. Saute beef and pork cubes in a large pot or Dutch oven, with oil, till browned. Remove from pot and set aside in a bowl. Brown ground turkey in same pot and cook through. Remove from pot and drain.
2. Add Chopped peppers and onions to pot and saute 3 to 4 minutes. Return meats to pot and add salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, and cumin. Stir to coat well and cook for one minute more.
3. Add beer, water and bouillon cubes, stir well. Bring to a simmer and cook for 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
4. Rinse and drain both cans of beans and add to pot. Heat through. For thicker chili stir masa flour with a little water and add to chili. Cook for an additional 2 minutes until thickenedServing suggestion
Garnish with shredded cheese, chopped onion, and sour cream.
Reference: Two bean three meat chili recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.