Tropical soup recipe
Tropical SoupThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Serves 2 as a main meal or 4 as a starter.
Ready in: 1 hour 20 mins
- 2 medium mangoes, skinned and stoned
- 1 passion fruit, scooped out the shell
- 1 medium-hot chili, deseeded
- 2 dates, stoned
- juice and rind 2 limes
- juice 1 orange
- 1 avocado, peeled and stoned
- 1/2 red onion skinned
- 10 stalks coriander/cilantro
Preparation methodPrep: 1 hour 20 mins
1. Add one mango, the passion fruit, chili, dates, lime juice and rind and orange juice to your blender. Blend until smooth and leave to marinate for half an hour to an hour.
2. Once marinated, strain the ingredients to remove passion fruit pips and other unblended bits. Discard the strained ingredients and keep the liquid.
3. Dice the other mango and the avocado into half-inch cubes. Dice the onion into quarter inch cubes, and chop most of the coriander. Put all ingredients in a serving bowl and top with a few whole coriander leaves.
Reference: Tropical soup recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)