Tomato and cucumber salad recipe
Tomato and Cucumber Salad
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A very quick, simle and tasty salad to meat dishes.
Ready in: 15 mins
- 2-3 fresh tomatoes, cubed
- 2-3 fresh cucumbers, cubed
- 1 bunch of fresh dill, chopped
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons of sour cream
Prep: 15 mins
1. Add cubed cucumbers, cubed tomatoes, dill, salt, pepper, and sour cream together. Mix everything.
Reference: Tomato and cucumber salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)